Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Cards and Scarecrow Decorations

I just got home from my first Cricut Club Class, it will be once a month and I was so excited that I went ahead and signed up for the next 2 months.

In this class we got the cartridge Simply Scarecrow, to make this Fall card,

This fall Place Setting card. I'm sure I could come up with a dozen uses for this card.



and these 2 adorable scary scarecrows...I believe there are about 10 different scarecrows on the cartridge plus some words. (I think the scarecrows should be pushed further down in the gords probaby.



Overall it was a nice class, and was fun taking it with 3 of my very good friends!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty, those are great!!! How fun you must have had in this class!
Kathy

SusanE said...

I love the card! Will u share with me?

Post a Comment