Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have decided to try my hand at selling my crafts at a local craft show next weekend. A woman I work with goes to these shows with her sister-in-law and they have invited me to join them in their booth. Here pictures of a few items. Along with the below I have made cards to sell.

Post-It Stands
 












Round Gift Bags













Laminated Book Marks













Paper Sack Gift Bags













Easter Pencil/Eraser Packs













Tea Bag/Sweetner Wallets











I just love this pink ladybug flower material.
I bought it to make a quilt for myself. I didn't
use much so I can still make my quilt.











Please give me feed back, I hope to do
well next weekend especially with the cards.
I don't have alot of inventory but if I do
well, I will set a goal to go to the craft
fair starting in Sept/October this year.


Sheri




3 comments:

Betty said...

Sheri your things for the craft sale are wonderful...I bet you will sell a lot...so cute...I love the post-its the best or the pencil holders...oh gosh and the little tea wallets so stinking cute...you are gonna be a rich woman!!! I can't wait to make some of these some time! Let us know how you do at the sale!

Anonymous said...

Sheri, your items are SO cute! I bet the Easter items go quickly.....since Easter is so near. I am fortunate to have one of your tea wallets that you gave me as a gift! Thank you! Let us know how you do! I'm sure you'll do well! -Kathy

Sue said...

HI Sheri! Where did you find the pattern for the tea wallets? They are adorable!! Good luck on your sale - all your items are so cute!!!!

Post a Comment