Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Onesies

I have two grandson's due to arrive this summer...my daughter-in-law is due in June and my daughter is due in July.  I made 8 of these, but some of them are duplicates so I didn't put them in this photo.  I used Fat Quarters in Primary colors and bought the Heat and Bond Ultrahold, NO-SEW iron-on adhesive to attach to the baby onesies.  First you iron on the adhesive to the wrong side of the material....then I used the Cricut personal electronic cutter to cut the shapes that I wanted.  It cut out really clean too...if you try this just make sure you have a good sticky mat and a sharp blade.  Then I ironed the shapes onto the onesies....and lastly I sewed on buttons for some of them.  CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE


1 comments:

SusanE said...

How cute! My DIL and I used some of these images on her baby thank you notes. Mmm, I wonder if she'd like some of these on toddler t-shirts?

Post a Comment