Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Card Holders

This year I decided to give all our kids gift cards to Red Lobster, so I made Christmas envelopes to hold the gift cards then just put them in the Christmas Tree for decoration since I didn't know where to put them...I thought they came out pretty cute and look nice in the tree. I learned how to make the santa tags on a Ustream that Heidy Swap had last week. (Its pretty unprofressional but if you would like to learn how to cut the fringe and make these, check it out!) http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19069141 I attached the tag to the back side of the envelope so that they don't have to turn it over to open...just open under the tag.













1 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute gift card holders Betty! I like the snowmen too!

Rachel

Post a Comment