Monday, May 16, 2011

Retro Diaper Cake

My two nieces are giving my daughter a baby shower on May 28th.  Amy, my niece, asked if I would make a diaper cake for the shower.  The theme is RETRO and the colors are red and several shades of blue.  I found these cute, cute wooden animals at a hobby store.  I had originally thought I wanted a small wooden train set....or small wooden cars....but I could not find any that weren't too big.  Then I found these and just thought they were perfect.  There are 101 newborn diapers on this diaper cake.  CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTO

3 comments:

SusanE said...

Kathy, a new photo please. We can see only the blue and white dog on top. The rest is grayed out. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan...Please try again...it's loading fine for me. Kathy

Betty said...

Really cute diaper cake, Kathy, you are such a crafty person....I want to be you when I grow up!!! Your Daughter and Daughter in Law are so lucky to get all the neat things you make for them!!!

Post a Comment